Monday, July 13, 2009

reality check

while i am genuinely touched by the many kind words you all sent me about running with God and becoming a naturopath, i nonetheless feel compelled to disclose the following:

this weekend i drank wine from a coffee mug at 10am, downed half of a bag of crap doritos at 10pm, and ice skated on the edge of cursing like a sailor in front of my kids when i had simply had enough of their "he touched me! she's in my space!" antics.

so, thanks for all the nice messages, but i always want to keep it real.

i should say something about john before i completly take over his blog.
ok, john is good. not great, but good. he's in the middle of a 7 system organ cleanse and is taking it better than i did (rememeber how tired it made me?). keep up the prayers please. it's powerful stuff.

rock on,
k

2 comments:

honeymaker said...

wine from a coffee mug at 10am? You were 4 hours earlier than our friend ashley. Everyone deserves an early morning pick-up once in awhile :-)

Bevin said...

Wine at 10, nice move. It's 8:45 here, maybe a little Bailey's in my coffee?