Tuesday, June 30, 2009

my new news

this blog is not supposed to be about me so i am going to keep this short and simple...

i have started school to become a certified naturopath.

who would have thought 17 months ago when i wrote my first post that this is where my journey would take me.

i have glimpsed life with the very real possibility of john dying very sick and very young.
i have glimpsed traces of a teenager in my baby boy.
suddenly my priorities have rearranged.

i want to say that this will be so good for us. and it will.
but i also feel compelled to say that this will be so good for me.

life it is a changin'. please wish me godspeed.
k

1 comment:

Bevin said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your going to kick ass as a naturopath. I am so excited for you. and this blog should be about you. As my John reminded me the other day, I'm not happy if your not happy. John's not happy if your not.